Victoria Air Duct Cleaning
Indoor air can be two to five times dirtier than outdoor air. On top of that, the contaminated air circulates throughout your home every time the cooling or heating system kicks on.
The accumulation of dirt and debris keeps the air from flowing freely throughout the ventilation system. That means that the system has to work harder and costs more to operate. Over time, the problem only gets worse. Act now and clear the air in your home with air duct cleaning and air vent cleaning services from Coastal Power Vacuum.
Reasons to keep your air ducts clean:
- Dust or debris are clogging up your duct system and entering the home through the vent registers when the system operates.
- There is mold growing within the heating ducts or present on other parts of your home's HVAC system.
- Pests such as rats, mice or insects have infested the air duct system.
- There are people smoking in the household.
- You have residents with asthma or allergies that would benefit from a cleaner HVAC system.
- You have just completed a renovation or are moving into a new home.
Victoria Dryer Vent Cleaning
In addition to air duct cleaning, our technicians also clean dryer vents. Having your dryer vents professionally cleaned regularly not only saves you money in energy efficiency, it can help prevent a dryer fire in your home.
Signs that dryer vent cleaning is overdue:
- Dirty supply and return vent covers.
Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling or carpet that surround the vents.