Air Duct Cleaning
It is estimated that indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Even worse, the contaminated air circulates throughout your home every time the cooling or heating system kicks on.
The accumulation of dirt and debris prevents the air from flowing freely throughout the ventilation system. That means that it has to work harder and costs more to operate. Over time, the problem only gets worse. Clear the air in your home with air duct cleaning and air vent cleaning services from Coastal.
Reasons to clean your air ducts:
- Dust or debris are clogging the duct system and entering the home through the vent registers when the system operates.
- There is visible mold growth within the heating ducts or present on other parts of your home's HVAC system.
- Pests such as rats, mice or insects have infested the duct system.
- There are smokers in the household.
- You have residents with asthma or allergies that would benefit from a cleaner HVAC system.
- You have just completed a renovation or are moving into a new home.